We decided to take a little trip to Bear Lake this weekend and just spend some time with my parents. We arrived at 8:00 pm on Friday and spent a couple hours talking and visiting, then turned in for the night. The next morning we got up and had a little breatkfast and then got dressed in our warm clothes to go out and play in the snow. We first started out with the four wheeler and then decieded to get the snow mobile out to pull the tube. We had a few wrecks on the tube and then Peyton got cold so she wanted to go in. Justin pulled the other two kids around a little longer then they too came in. When we found out that Dallas and Jaci were coming over riding thier two horses so we decided to go out again. Dad was trying to get mom to ride the snow mobile and she kept telling him "no i have no want to go on that" so then Justin said to her " If you will ride the snow mobile I will ride a horse".... well just a little background... Justin is SCARED to death of horses... doesn't like them doesn't want anything to do with them so this would be quite the event. The kids and I went up to the barn to see Dallas and Jaci and to see dad work with his new horse SASSY. Then we all hear the snow mobile fire up and I went to tell Justin not to come up to the barn for fear that he would spook the horses. When I see Justin walking towards me and the snow mobile going away from me... this is when i realized that it was my mom riding the snow mobile. Just a quik Recap.... this means that Justin has to get on a horse. Yes this was the day I've been waiting for.
Here is a picture of my mom on the snow mobile... it has been a while since she has riden it.
Here is a picture of Justin and I on the two horses. Justin is on
















3 comments:
That's awesome that you guys have your own little weekend retreat hang-out, with all the vacation amenities!
I didn't know Justin was terrified of horses!? Pay-back for the golf-cart? (o=
I am proud of you Justin! You guys have a great family!! I love how you spend so much time together!
I have to tell you, I think it is hilarious that Justin is afraid of horses. :-) Way to go and be brave, just like a big boy, Justin!!!!
Post a Comment