Well since it has been a while since I last posted a blog entry, I figured I would post a few things that have been going on. I spent 4 days in Vegas for work leaving Justin home with the kids. Mind you the 4 day were broke up into 2 days for 2 weeks. It seemed like a long time while I was there but It actually went really quick. The saddest part of my trips was the fact that I didn't spend a dime or Penny on any gambling. Which was wierd cuz there were slot machines in the grocery stores and in the air port and not to mention in all the hotels. I refrained. My nights were spent in my Hotel room working on a few items for the office or chatting on "FaceBook".... I know I have become ADDICTED!!!!!!! Wow I really said it, I'm addicted to FACE BOOK. I cannot help it. It is like an obssession.... Who would have thought. The funniest thing is that Justin and I can be on FB at the same time (he is on the desk top and I am on the Lap top) and we comment on some of the same things..... yea it is pretty funny cuz usually we are sitting right next to each other. Anyway I have had so much fun talking to friends I haven't seen since High School. I truly enjoy talking with friends.
Also since I last blogged My BFF came back from London to have her baby and she had her 3 weeks early. Her name is Cambree Kae Christensen and she is soooo adroable. I'm not just saying that cuz she is my BFF... she really is adroable. So congrats to her and her little buddle of joy. Sad part is that her husband has to fly back to London on Monday the 2nd of Feb.
This last week at work was HERRENDOUS! I was not having what you would call a good week. It seemed like everything that could go wrong went wrong. I am hoping that this week goes better than this last week did. Work is so slow and it really starts to make one wonder if they will still have a job in the next couple of months. I am hoping that the Government starts "spending money" on the military end so that work will pick up. So I guess we will just see what happens.
Well on that note... I will close this little blog and start fresh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cute Kids!!!
















2 comments:
YES!!! Facebook is addicting. Going to Vegas anytime soon?
Yeah, it's about time you updated us! (o= I'm jealous you got to go to Vegas, fun! How did Justin do being mom and dad? Josh would have a nervous breakdown and we have 1!!!(o=
Post a Comment