Thursday, January 8, 2009

Girls Day

Last Saturday I made an appointment to take Kelcee and one of her friends to Cultures Day Spa in Clearfield for a Girls day. So the night before we let Kelcee and Chance have a sleep over with one friend each. They invited Makayla and Jordon Black. The girls slept in Kelcee's room on the bunk beds... (when i say slept they didn't sleep i don't think). I remember getting up at 2:00 and checking on them and they both were still talking away. The boys slept in Chance's room and they fell asleep around 1:00. So it was a long night to say the least. I guess I forgot what it was like to have a sleep over. So the next morning I got up and fixed pancakes for breakfast. I let the kids just play all morning and then Kelcee Makayla and I went to the Day Spa. They both got thier nails painted and thier hair done. While they were being pampered I was tooo. I treated myself to a pedicure. (OH how i love them). We all got done about the same time. Makayla has really long hair so her's took a little bit longer than Kelcee's. They both had the same color's put on thier nails and thier hair done the same. They really enjoyed every minute of it.This is a picture of the two girls after they got thier hair and nails done. They both got a little prize after wards too... Kelcee got a neclace and Makayla got some lotion.
This is a picture of the three of us after we had been pampered!!! We Had a Great time. Kelcee wants to do it again soon. I'm game!!!

3 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

OH, that is the cutest thing ever! Mmmm, spa....I dream of having little girls for this reason! What a cute idea. The girls look so dang cute!!

Holly said...

Pick me for Girls Day at the spa!

AIMEE said...

You are such a nice mom!!!


My Cute Kids!!!