I know i know it has been a while since I last blogged... I'm sorry what with all the facebooking I've been doing I forgot about this and have neglected it. So I figured I would take time out of my busy facebook and get this updated. I will do better ( I know I said that last time but this time I'll do better. So let's see since I last blogged what has happened... Oh I know, we decided we were going to purchase a swing set for the kids. Well what we didn't realize was that it came in 2 boxes and it mentions that the swing set takes 2 men 10 hours to put it together... well to be more specific it told 1 Justin 5 nights to put it together along with a few choice words.
Work has picked up so things are a little less stressful there. We got our contract extended for one more year, so now we just need to start making money. We are staying busy bidding work and just waiting for the word as to whether or not we got the job. We are staying busy and that is the main important thing. Justin is staying some what busy at work. That is always a good thing to. He has recently been talking about going back to school so that would be a great thing. He just needs to figure out what he wants to go to school for. He has been talking about going to the police accademy.... I tell him all the time I think he would look HOT In a uniform! I would love to see him go and become a cop. I think he would do a great job and would really like what he does.
Chance has since moved up to the Advance class at Karate and just tested for his second level green belt. Which means he is that much closer to receiveing his next belt. He is starting to learn how to use weapons now.. and we have to get him some "sparing gear" so he can start to learn combat. He still loves it and is enjoying every minute of it. On April 18th he has an interschool Karate Championship tournament. He is very excited about it and wants to sign up for each of the competitions. We will seee how he does. It isn't a usual Karate tournament. They do other things like obstacle courses and tug a wars. It is very entertaining. I'm excited to go and see how it all works. Chance wasn't able to participate last year because he was in soccer too. So this year should be a lot of fun.
Kelcee continues to learn gymnastics and is loving it. She has been trying to learn how to do a back hand spring. I showed her the other day that I could do one on the trampoline and now she wants me to teach her how to do it. We started working on it that night but then Peyton decided that she had to be involved too. So I tried to teach her how to do a back hand spring too to but that didnt' work at all Peyton was all over the place. Kelcee loves to go to her classes she is doing great in school. We miss her when she isn't with us but that is a sacrafice we have to deal with.
Since I last blogged our family had the opportiunity to go to the open house of the Draper Temple. It was an amazing experience. We had a great time and needless to say I cried the entire time. As we entered the temple all I could think about was the day that Justin and I get to take our kids and enter the temple and change into our white clothes and be sealed for Eternity! As we sat in the sealing room it hit me so hard. I had Kelcee and Chance sitting on one side of me and Justin and Peyton on the other side of me and all I could think about was this is where we need to be. I love my family so much and I want more than anything to have them with me in the hear after. It was such an amazing experiance I can only imagine what it will be like when we get to go for the real thing. It will happen and when it does I want all my loved ones to join with us.
Well until next time... Love you all! - Jerri Lynn
















No comments:
Post a Comment