Monday, July 27, 2009





We spent the week after the 4th of July in Bear Lake camping and 4 wheeling. We had so much fun. We spend a day with my dad and nephew 4 wheeling up Green Canyon and it was amazing. The kids found some salamanders and tadpoles a one of the little ponds we found. We spent a day at the lake where Justin and I both got FRIED! I put Spf 50 on the kids but didn't put anything on Justin or I and we felt it the rest of the week. The nights were spent visiting with my parents and other family members. We had great time and look forward to spending Labor day weekend up there again! I love Bear Lake and love spending time there as well. It was also fun to spend time with Justin's parents and just be around our loved ones. Our kids loved the fact that we were camped close enough that they could jump on their bikes and ride to Grandma and Grandpa Keetch's. Chance loved helping Grandpa with the farming and Kelcee even got to help out a little bit too. Peyton had to be right in the middle of what ever the other two kids were doing. We loved it so much that we already made reservations to go back up next year at the same time.

No comments:


My Cute Kids!!!