Friday, April 9, 2010

SOOO SPOILED!!!

So I have come to the conclusion, that I am totally SPOILED! So this is an Authentic Austin Collie (Rookie Wide Receiver for the Colts) jersey. Not only that but it is the Super Bowl Edition! I was so excited to get this, I also got one for my 2 dear friends who are HUGE Collie fans too... Erin who has been a Collie fan since he played at BYU and MiKell who also liked him when he played at BYU. I just couldn't believe it! Now I have a Peyton Manning #18 and an Austin Collie #17 Jersey.... Justin has a Jeff Saturday jersey as well ... he hangs his on the wall I hang mine on my bod....


Front of Jersey ( see the Super Bowl emblem???)


Back of Jersey

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Ha-ha, you're gushing like a little school girl. You're so cute!


My Cute Kids!!!