
We went to Bear Lake for labor day this year and had a wonderful time... only this time when we came home we came home with out Keno... he has been having seizures and when he has them they have been lasting for 3o to 45 min... due to the seizures he has been showing a side of himself that wasn't right. We made the decision to put him down... this was one of the hardest decisions I've made in a long time. We love him and miss him so much! He was truly an awesome dog. He was the protective type... no one could mess with me or the kids... he was always right there at my feet and loved any and all kinds of attention. Keno we will miss you!
















2 comments:
I'm so sorry :( That's so hard...but right thing to do. I love that picture of him.
Oh that makes me so sad...I'm so sorry. He looks so loveable. I'm sure he had the best owner in the world!
Post a Comment