Monday, July 11, 2011

The Lost

So we stop by Wal-Mart the other day and as Justin, Peyton and I are browsing through the electronic department.  Justin walked away from me and I saw Peyton walk with him, next thing I know he is asking me where Peyton was, my reply was I thought she was with him.  So we start looking up and down the isles and calling her name... our friends Rick and Murranda were with us and they started looking for her too to no avail.  I talked to one of the associates, and we decided he would call in a "Code Adam"... my heart sank.  Where could she have gone.  Just as he was placing the call over the load intercom I hear "SherryLynn, please come to Customer Service to meet your daughter".  I almost started crying cuz I just knew that someone had found her.  I took of running, well needless to say Chance beet me to the customer Service desk and scooped up Peyton who just fell into his arms...  when I reached them I told the associate who had found her Thank you soo much! ... I took Peyton from Chance and just hugged her and told her she was safe.  I also explained to her the importance of staying next to me or daddy... I've never been so scared in my life... I was helpless and scared all at the same time.  I'm so glad she is safe and sound.  I don't think she will be wondering off anytime soon. 

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh lady, I am sorry!! That is the worst!! I am glad that you found her!! Phew!

Munchy's Mama said...

Oh man. Nothing is more scary than even brief seconds of losing track of your little one. Oh! I get anxious just thinking about it. So glad she is safe and sound with SherryLynn (:


My Cute Kids!!!