Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hi, Ya'll, yea i guess i decided to jump on the band wagon and get a blog spot. Maybe I will keep this up better than my other one. anyway i gues we will see how it all goes. So for now I figured I would give an update on what is happening with the Superb Smith Family. Let's see where to begin. Justin started workin at Associated Foods in Farr West as a truck Mechanic, I am working as a Project Manager for a contstruction company on Hill AFB. Recently i found out that I will be taking on my "old" job duties as we had to down size and let our office manager go. (sad i know). Anyway I am a little stressed to say the least. Cheyenne is a big 7th grader going to Junior High, Chance is a 6th grader, Kelcee is a 3rd grader, Peyton just turned 2 and is driving mom and dad nuts... the kids keep us busy with all thier activities and homework and just running here and there and everywhere. Today starts the UEA weekend for my kids so they are out of school till Monday. Cheyenne and Kelcee started their UEA weekend early (last Friday) by going on Vacation with their Mom and Step Dad. They went to Disney Land in Californina. They will be back on Saturday. I cannot wait to hear all about thier adventrues. Kelcee called on Monday night at told us how she got to pet a Shark (yes i said shark) and a sting ray and a few other Pacific Ocean fish. I thought that was pretty cool, she was really excited about it. We miss them when they are not with us. Chance and Peyton are spending the next 2 days with Grandma Smith. They were really excited to spend time with them.

We just returned from a small family trip to Dubois Idaho where Curtis and his wife Nikki blessed their twin girls. It was a lot of fun to see them again. The twins are so stinking cute. Their names are Morgan and Sydney. They were born in July. We also just found out that my youngest brother Allen and his wife Alexx are expecting a new baby in May... YEAH..

Work has been keeping me busy. We just got through the busiest time of the year. September is when the Governmnet has to spend all their money or they lose their budgets for the next year. So we were working 50 to 60 hour weeks. needless to say my kids started wondering who their mom was. JK. It is a lot of work but I enjoy it. I met one of my best friends working on Base and she just recently moved to London (her husband is in the military) that is where they got stationed. I miss her dearly. She was one of the reasons I looked forward to going to work. Things are different with out her bouncing in... and her contagious laughter. Justin and I are planning a "second Honeymoon" to London in the next year or so. It is a place i've always wanted to visit. I just may get my chance now.

Well for now I believe I am good. This is a good start so I'll do my best to keep up. Be patient!

No comments:


My Cute Kids!!!