We started Halloween a little early this year. Last night our ward held a "trunk or treat/ Safety preparedness fair" in our cul-de-sac. Justin's mom and dad as well has his brother Rob and his wife and two kids came over
After the Trunk or Treat we retreated to the house to start Carving pumpkins. We had 8 pumpkins that needed to be cleaned and carved. Everyone got involved somehow. Some actually jumped in and carved their own pumpkin while others watched the kids and took pictures. They all turned out "original" to say the least. My pumpkin didn't turn out the way I would have liked it too, I ended up messing it up by breaking it. But oh well that gives it character right? Kelcee had to be home by 8:30 so we got her pumpkin all carved out and then Grandma and Grandpa took her home. We were supposed to have Cheyenne too but she ended up going to a gymnastic meet and didn't get home in time. We missed her, we love having her with our family. I love having all my kids together.
















2 comments:
What fun! I had to laugh about Peyton's costume... Logan is going to be a mouse also! :)
What are the odds?
Wow! That is quite the pumpkin carving process! I'm exhausted just reading about it (o= I'm glad you guys had a great halloween! It's so nice to keep up on ya and see how big and cute the kids are getting! Your blog looks great btw! You're inspiring me to add more gadgets!(o=
Post a Comment