Tonight was the first of many Court of Honors for our family. Chance had been working so hard on all his scouting projects and was awarded his Tenderfoot award tonight. Friday night the 11 year old scouts had their winter camp out. We had to go buy a new tent for this camp out. The boys had to put up their own tents and get them ready. I thought I packed a lot but WOW you should have seen all the clothes that kid packed. I was going through his pack and found he had 3 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, 3 pairs of socks and 2 sweatshirts. So I narrowed it down to 1 pair of jeans, 1 set of warm jammies and 1 shirt and 2 sweatshirts. Along with all his clothes he packed some extra "treats", newspapers (just in case) and a few other odds and ends. It was cute. He was so excited. He got home around 11:45 the next day. He said he had a lot of fun and couldn't wait to go again. he really
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Chance's Tenderfoot Award
Tonight was the first of many Court of Honors for our family. Chance had been working so hard on all his scouting projects and was awarded his Tenderfoot award tonight. Friday night the 11 year old scouts had their winter camp out. We had to go buy a new tent for this camp out. The boys had to put up their own tents and get them ready. I thought I packed a lot but WOW you should have seen all the clothes that kid packed. I was going through his pack and found he had 3 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, 3 pairs of socks and 2 sweatshirts. So I narrowed it down to 1 pair of jeans, 1 set of warm jammies and 1 shirt and 2 sweatshirts. Along with all his clothes he packed some extra "treats", newspapers (just in case) and a few other odds and ends. It was cute. He was so excited. He got home around 11:45 the next day. He said he had a lot of fun and couldn't wait to go again. he really
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cute Kids!!!
















3 comments:
Way to go Chance! We love ya tons!
Look at my cute little 8 year old scout all growed up!! How sweet. Congrats to Chance!!
Wow--I'm not completely sure what that award means (I flunked Boy Scouts (o=), but too, am very happy for him. Congrats! Newspapers, just in case? LOL!! Josh can't wait for Dayton to be of Boy Scout age!! I think that's the only reason he wanted a boy.
And wow, a green belt!! That is freaking awesome!! Good luck on that!
Post a Comment