Well another Halloween has come and gone... all the costumes and decorations have been boxed up for another year. We had a great time with the kids out Trick or Treating. We had a quick dinner with Justin's parents (Ray and Audrey) and then it was time to dress up. I curled Kelcee's hair in small ringlets and then put some glitter in it. Of course the picture I had in my head was a lot better than the way it turned out. But she was still as cure as a button. Chance got his costume on and headed down to see if Jordon was ready to go. Jordan went Trick or Treating with us cuz his sister was going with one of her friends. So then came the part where it was time to get Peyton in her costume and well let me just say it wasn't as easy as it should have been. She fought me screaming, crying, kicking did i metnion she was screaming? Yea so finally we got her in the mouse costume and told her that she could go get CANDY...
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Trick or Treat!!!
Well another Halloween has come and gone... all the costumes and decorations have been boxed up for another year. We had a great time with the kids out Trick or Treating. We had a quick dinner with Justin's parents (Ray and Audrey) and then it was time to dress up. I curled Kelcee's hair in small ringlets and then put some glitter in it. Of course the picture I had in my head was a lot better than the way it turned out. But she was still as cure as a button. Chance got his costume on and headed down to see if Jordon was ready to go. Jordan went Trick or Treating with us cuz his sister was going with one of her friends. So then came the part where it was time to get Peyton in her costume and well let me just say it wasn't as easy as it should have been. She fought me screaming, crying, kicking did i metnion she was screaming? Yea so finally we got her in the mouse costume and told her that she could go get CANDY...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cute Kids!!!
















2 comments:
Oh, your background is so cute!! I love that every time I jump in to check it out you have everything all decked out...too cute! Glad you guys had a good Halloween, the second time around too! (o=
oh my gosh how incredibly cute!! i love love love your blog site! the pictures of your kids are soooo darling! NO twilight isn't in theaters yet!! I think it comes out December 11th... :(
Post a Comment