Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's begining to Look a lot like Christmas!!



So my dear sweet husband started putting up the Christmas lights on Saturday and finished with the majority of them tonight. Saturday I left him on the roof and went to a jerwlery party and when I returned home Justin came walking out of the house limping.... so imediatly i thought he had fallen off the house. I asked him if he was ok and he was like yeah i'll be fine. Then he proceeded to tell me that he fell off the house.... as I asked him if we needed to go the hospital he started LAUGHING... I didn't find it funny at all!!! He is such a joker. Anyway we recently traded in our old lights for a few new sets of LED lights. They are smaller yet they give off twice the light and they use less energy...I'm starting to get excited for the Christmas season. We are going to Bear Lake this weekend to pick out our Christmas tree. Everyother year my husband allows me to get a Christmas tree permit from the forest service and then we go out for a good old fashioned Smith Family Christmas tree hunt. We went up to Bear Lake 2 weekends ago and started scoping out the "good ones" . No Charlie Brown Trees in this house. So after this weekend we will be putting up the Christmas tree. Justin get's so excited about Christmas. This is his holiday to decorate. We will be putting up a few more lights on the house as well we are going for the "Grizwald" look if ya know what I mean. Here are just a few pics of the house as it is now... i'll post more pictures after we get all the lights up. We are looking for an Inexpensive snow man to finish the look in the yard... but have yet to find one. Guess we will just keep looking. I tried to talk Justin into buying one of those light show kits but then decided against it. I'm getting in the Christmas Spirit!!!

2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Ohhhh, Christmas!! "Clark", I mean Justin (ha-ha) has done a wonderful job with the lights!!

Love the idea of picking out a real tree; what fun!!

AIMEE said...

I remember those days... that is so Justin. What a kidder!


My Cute Kids!!!