Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweetheart Tag!!!


1. What is your husband's name? Justin

2. How long have you guys been married? 4 Years and 5 Months (to the day)

3. How long did you date? Well - Justin and I knew each other for 3 years before we even dated - we started dating on Valentines day and got engaged March 23rd and married on June 18th

4. How old is he? 33

5. Who is taller? He is by almost a foot...

6. Who can sing the best? He doesn't sing... except for Korn songs...

7. Who pays the bills? I take care of the bills... he just spends the money I make.

8. Who does the laundry? Are you kidding... I do I'm kinda cranky like that....

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!

10. Who mows the lawn? We all take turns. I actually like mowing the lawn.

11. Who cooks dinner? He does 99% of the time.

12. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? He is cuz i'm not wrong...

13. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first...

14. Who wears the pants? He wears them but I WASH them....

I now tag Mindy, Erin, D'Neil, Mandy, Angie

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Oh, thanks for the compliment on the BLOG, except I have to tell you it's all because of your inspiration! I hadn't changed my BLOG in a year and a half! Ha-ha!

We do need to get together soon!!


My Cute Kids!!!