Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hunter Expo / Jeff Foxworthy



Friday night my parents came down from Bear Lake...We had dinner at my house with my younger brother Allen and his wife. We played "The Farming Game" til 2:00 in the morning... if you have never played it before you should try it out. It is a lot like Monopoly however there is no cheating that can go on. You have to run your own farm and make your own decisions as fara as what to purchase and when. You don't pay rent to other players your wealth comes from your harvests. My parents came down to go the Hunter Expo so we decided to join them. My brother Curtis who works for the Forest Service was manning a booth at the expo and was able to score a couple extra passes for my parent. So Saturday morning we got up had breakfast...and got ready to go. Kelcee had her friend Cassidie here at the house playing when we got ready to go... Kelcee invited Cassidie to go with us. After the two girls begged Cassidie's parents they agreed to let her go with us. When we got to the Salt Palace we went in and met up with Curtis. We started on one end of the Expo and worked our way to the opposite end. WOW talk about some massive animals on display. Most of them are animals that I would never see in my life time. The kids had a lot of fun... After we were done walking through the expo we were able to go sit in on a Q & A session for Jeff "you might be a redneck if" Foxworthy...Even though it was a Q&A we still laughed till our sides hurt. I'm telling you this man should run for president! He is one smart cookie and has a lot to say about life in general. He was serious when he needed to be but funny when it was needed. He kept the material very clean as he knew his audiance age range was from 0 - 100. It was an amzaing experiance I enjoyed every minute of it up to the point where I got a Migrain and was out of commission for the rest of the night and even the next day. I felt bad as my parents spent that night with us as well and I was sleeping most of the evening. All things set aside we had an awesome weekend with my parents.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am so jealous you got to see Jeff Foxworthy!!


My Cute Kids!!!