Monday, February 22, 2010

My Monday

Today started out to be a slow day... I didn't really want to even get out of bed. I hit the snooze like 3 times and then decided I better get going... Work was good... I had all the ambition I needed to get things done. But part of me kept watching the clock... I had lunch plans with the girls for a friend's birthday. We met up at 11:45 at Pizza Factory... it was a fabulous lunch with beautiful people. I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for. After my 2 hour lunch I went back to work and I must have left my ambition at the restaurant... cuz I didn't have any anymore. So now I just watched the clock till it was time to go home. I was excited to come home for 2 reasons... my family and I knew I got to go see my friend Brenda and her family for a little visit. I truly had a FABULOUS night and couldn't have asked for a better evening or end to a day. My heart aches for my friend but knowing they are "healing" though their faith makes it somewhat easier for me. Peyton cried tonight because she misses her friend Rebecca and Rachel... it is hard to explain to a 3 year old that her friends are with her Father in Heaven but she will see them again some day. I cried along with her just remembering their little faces and their smiles... that truly melted my heart and those around them. I had a great visit and look forward to visiting them more. I love them with all my heart and my thoughts and prayers are with them constantly! Thank you to all my family and friends for all you do and who you are too me. Love Alway Forever No Matter What...

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

:o( They're lucky to have good friends like you to help support them through this hard time. So, so sad. Just breaks my heart.


My Cute Kids!!!