Monday, February 22, 2010

Ok Ok Ok... I'm so bad at this

Ok, so I honestly have to be the worst Blogger on earth. I think I get too "involved" with facebook. There have been so many things going on in our lives it is hard to know where to start. Christmas was AMAZING... we had all three kids for Christmas Morning which made for one early start. It was a great day that turned well rather boring with Chance and Kelcee being with their other family for the rest of the day... all in all it was a great day!

Valentines day came and Justin and I decided that we were going to get the kids something and that was it. I picked up a couple of cute blankets for the girls (which turned out to be a big hit) and some chocolate kisses for Chance. Peyton loved her blanket so much that she has replaced her "baby blanket" with her new "big" blanket. We spent the day in Bear Lake and just enjoyed time together as a family. The week before had been a "rough" one and we needed a little get away. Not sure if any of you knew but our little neighborhood had a tragedy hit. Our neighbors lost 2 of their sweet little girls. They were taken to the hospital with problems with their breathing and later died. They were the cutest little girls you have ever seen. We will greatly miss them and their smiling faces. Our entire neighborhood has been affected by this tragedy and will always feel their loss. Witnessing this tragedy first hand has given me a whole new perspective on life. I have made a few changes in my everyday life, I'm trying to be more patient with my kids and just hug and hold them a little tighter. My love for the Gospel and my Savior has doubled in size. My testimony of Eternal families has been strengthened through the testimony of the family. I know that Families are Forever... and I look forward to the day that Justin and I can take our little family to the temple and be sealed for Eternity. Life is short and there fore I will hold on to it with everything I have. When Peyton wants me to lay with her at night for just "a minute" I take that minute and maybe a little more... the dishes can wait the clothes will still be there when I am done. When I send Kelcee off to her mom's I hold on just a little more and give a few more kisses than "she would like". Chance gets hugs and kisses before he heads off to school and I hold on just a litttle tighter to my honey when he leaves for work in the mornings and when I get home from work in the evenings. Life is great! I couldn't ask for a better family and set of friends. I am truly blessed in my life to be surrounded by such an abundance of LOVE! To all my friends and family who read this... please know I love you all and feel very blessed to have you in my life. To my friends and family who have lost loved ones please know they are in good hands... and that we will see them again soon! Love to all and ((hugs)).... Just hold on to LIFE!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Okay so you made-up for the lack of blogging, sniff-sniff...very sweet entry (blowing my nose) :o)

I was curious if those girls were near you guys. Such a sad, sad story.


My Cute Kids!!!