Thursday, November 5, 2009
And the Crying began
So yesterday was Wednesday and we had Kelcee from 5:30 to 8:30. We always enjoy every minute and second we have with Kelcee... Well so does Peyton. Peyton totally loves her sister more than anything, she misses her terribly when she isn't with us. So last night when we were dropping her off, Peyton begins to cry saying... "I want my sister"! and Cries so more.... she didn't stop crying till we were 1/2 home and even then she was still really sad. She said that she wanted Kelcee to stay with us. We have tired to explain to her why but how do you explain to a 3 year old that her sister lives in another house with a different set of parents. The cutest thing is that every night Peyton says her prayers she always blesses Kelcee and Chey. She truly loves her siblings and would spend every minute with them if she could. We all miss Kelcee and Chey when they aren't with us. And Yes I even shed a few tears last night too... I truly feel blessed to have such great kids and a husband to go with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cute Kids!!!
















1 comment:
Sniff Sniff, I cried to!
Post a Comment