Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family Pics

We had our family pictures taken again by Heath Roberts... he did an excellent job once again. I was really excited when I found out that we would get Cheyenne for the pics. We decided to dress in black with blue jeans. It all went so well, all the kids cooperated like they should and did a great job listening to Heath and Claire. I would totally recommend him to anyone. I just cannot believe the change in each one of the kids... it amazes me how much a year changes them. Cheyenne is growing into quite the young lady, Chance is a handsome young man and Kelcee is growing up so fast. Peyton is well she is 3 and I still love her!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

The family pics look awesome!! I'm soooo glad you didn't forget about this blog (o= You have such a beautiful family!! The kids are adorable, I can't believe how much Peyton has grown since I last saw her...wow! Too cute!


My Cute Kids!!!