Thursday, November 5, 2009
Chance at Karate
Last night I took Chance to karate class and had the opportunity to sit and watch as it was Parents week. While the class was learning a new set of moves, the first move was made and Chance was the only one who Kiahed (meaning to let out a loud yell as you hit and object). Anyway out of a class of 35 Chance was the only one who did as he was supposed to do. Master turned and was like what the heck... Chance was the only one who Kiahed. He told the rest of the class to drop and give him 20 pushups. Chance stood at attention waiting for he class to be done. Way to go Chance, I was a very proud mom as I sat there watching. Chance is now a second level Blue belt and will soon be testing for his red belt. Keep up the good work, I love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cute Kids!!!
















2 comments:
That blue belt of yours needs to quit growing. He is making me feel my age! I am proud of him!
Way-ta-go Chance! And what a proud mom moment!!
Post a Comment