Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Day with Peyton

Today I kept Peyton home cuz she spent the night coughing and I felt so bad for her and didn't want to make my babysitter deal with it either.... so I kept her home and we had a day together. We spent the morning watching non other than Hannah Montana.... oh yea 3 times we watch it. Peyton loves this show so much that she has it practically memorized. She can tell you what Travis says to Hannah and what Hannah says at the end of the show... it is quite funny to watch... plus she sing and dances along with the show. She even tries to mimic the moves that Hannah does at the end of the show. Way to cute.... So I had to make a quick trip to Kaysville to pick up my laptop and as we were leaving I got a phone call from a dear friend who was actually at my work looking for me... Erin you should have known I wasn't home I posted it on Facebook.... is what I told her. Guess she didn't check her Facebook before she left her house. Peyton and I joined her and Cambree for lunch. It was a divine lunch with some fabulous women. Cambree is Erin's 14 month old little girl... Peyton loved making Cambree laugh. We had a wonderful time and cannot wait to do it again before they go back to London... (that is where her husband is stationed). Her and Cambree have been here since he was deployed to Cypris... and will go back when he has completed his deployment in May. I will be sad when she goes back. After lunch we headed to Kaysville to pick up the laptop (glad to have it back).... then home again to have "quiet time" where we ended up watching yet again Hannah Montana..... um if you are keeping track that was the 4th time I had seen it.... and that wasn't the end of the show... we watched it one more time before she went to bed. I am so tired of that movie but still find myself watching it over and over and over again. We ended the night with a quick trip to Wal-Mart where we had to get her a green shirt so she wouldn't get pinched tomorrow (St. Patty's day)... She is finally sleeping and I hope she doesn't cough all night again. Nothing makes me sadder than when my babies are sick....

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Ahhh, Hannah Montana...my good friend's daughter is an adict too (o= and I can't decide which is worse Hannah Montana or boy shows like Pokemon...I hate Pokemon... I feel a little bit out of the loop as I don't have any Hannah Montana exposure...
Hope Peyton feels better!!


My Cute Kids!!!