Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Going To Day Care

For the last couple of days when I have dropped Peyton off at the day care she has told me "Momma, I do it myself"... meaning she wants to go to the door by herself. She put her diaper bag over her shoulder and walks up to the door... puts the bag down and opens the screen door to knock on the door. This has been quiet an adjustment for me as she is still my baby girl. She turns around half way to the door and blows me kisses.... this just melts my heart. She is growing up so big and there is nothting I can do about it. Last night she was coloring and I noticed she was trying to write her name... I had her "trace" her name about a week ago and she is already trying to write it herself. She gets the P E and the O but is still trying to figure out the Y T and N.... but to me this is a huge accomplishment... I never thought when she was 3 that she would be writing her name.

One other thing that amazes me is how she will scroll through my Ipod and find the exact song she is looking for... mind you I have over 1000 songs on there and there are 3 to 5 that she loves to listen too.. so for her to beable to find the 3 songs that she loves amazes me... What a girl...

No comments:


My Cute Kids!!!