Thursday, March 11, 2010
Dinner with our Friends
Last night we had the Toones (Nathan, Brenda, Cassidy, and Braden) for dinner. We have been planning this for the last 2 weeks. I was a "nervous reck", I always get this way when we have company over for dinner or for parties. I had planned on making what was supposed to be a 30 min dinner complements of the Pampered Chef.... however not thinking about it I doubled the recipe and yes it took twice a long to cook. After all my fretting and stressing it was an amazing night. The kids all played and got along while the adults had a fascinating conversation... Had a wonderful time and was thinking to myself, "why haven't we done this before?" I only wish we would have a while ago so we could have enjoyed Becca and Rachel a little longer... We are going to miss them... Peyton prays every night for them and their family. What an amazing family... Love them with all my heart and Yes we will be having them over for dinner more often, as well as the rest of the neighborhood... Yes I LOVE with a capital OVE neighborhood BBQ's. Looking forward to Summer so we can all get out and enjoy each others company. I have to live in the best neighborhood ever. We have always talked about moving only because I have an extreme dislike for the house... but after putting in a few hours of painting and a few other touch ups we have decided that were we are is were we are supposed to be. Again I have to live in the best neighborhood ever! I'm so blessed to be surrounded by amazing friends.... whom I can call FAMILY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cute Kids!!!
















2 comments:
A good neighborhood is a hard thing to find. I love my neighborhood too and it means so much to have good, caring people around you.
You promised pictures of all of your painting....I wanna see.
It was a good night for us too. And we weren't worried about it being done right on time. Hey, it's just US, you know!!!
Maybe some weekend this summer we should go camping. We don't have a fancy trailer like you guys, but we do have a giant tent...!!!!
Post a Comment