Monday, March 8, 2010
Monday's
So I can honestly say I don't care for Mondays... let a lone Monday Mornings.... Ever since Justin's work schedule changed from Monday - Friday to Tuesday - Saturday I've dreaded Monday mornings even more. I have to wake up and get ready by myself and try to keep quiet so Peyton will sleep in for him. Usually I can make out the door with out her even stirring... this morning I didn't even want to get out of bed... I almost slept through my alarm... so I was running a little behind... where I don't have to take Peyton to day care I can just head right to work... not the case this morning... totally turned and headed towards the babysitters... yeah oops that didn't help me being late at all. Then I had to stop and get my "cold coffee" aka Pepesi and as I was walking out of the store the girl said "Um you left your keys"... which I would have totally figured that out as I reached into my pocket to find them... good thing she was there to keep me on my toes. I get to work and I cannot keep my eyes open. I feel like a total space cadet and cannot concentrate. I only hope today will get better.... we shall see. Lots to do when I get home tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cute Kids!!!
















1 comment:
If you've ever seen Office Space, "Sounds like somebody's gotta case of the Mmmuuundaays!"
I hear ya honey...they're icky!
Post a Comment