Friday, March 5, 2010

Dentist


So Peyton had her "First" trip to the dentist yesterday. She was such a big girl. At first she didn't want to go in cuz she said "I don't have any holes in my teeth". To which I replied that is good but we still need to have the dentist look at them and make sure. She really wasn't sure what to do... When they called us back she jumped up into the "x-ray" chair and sat there like a big girl. She did everything the dental assistant asked her to do. I couldn't have been more proud. When the x-rays were done we went into the room and she jumped up into the chair and sat back. They now have TV's on the ceiling for the kids to watch... and they have your choice of 4 movies you can enjoy... including an head set to listen to it.... Wow technology has come a long ways. When I went to the dentist we had to read Posters placed on the ceiling... after the first 10 min of sitting in the chair I had them memorized... they always looked a little different when they put the "air plane" gas on you...

Anyway she was quite the trooper... didn't move a muscle when they cleaned and even checked out her teeth. Inface we couldn't even get her to talk to find out what kind of tooth paste she wanted... finally after some coxing she said she wanted blue... (not sure why blue is her favorite color... guess that could be my fault). After seeing the dentist he gave her a "clean bill of health"... NO CAVITIES! Yeah! I am one proud mamma!!!



2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Auh, whatta big girl!

~JL~ said...

She is getting so big... so sad... but I love her so much!!!


My Cute Kids!!!